H2M Labs, Inc. is continuously seeking motivated college graduates and experienced professionals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary base and a comprehensive benefit package including life, medical/dental/vision and long-term disability insurances, cash bonus, tuition reimbursement and excellent professional development opportunities. H2M Labs is an employee owned company.
We recruit, hire, train and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, martial status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, religion, sex, disability, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, age or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other equally protected personal characteristics.
H2M is committed to the professional growth of all our employees and supports them by offering the following benefit programs:
- Vacation/Personal Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Benefits for Domestic Partners
- Section 125 Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- After Tax Saving Plan
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Financial Planning Services
- Credit Union Membership
- Continuing Education (On & Off Site)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Training & Licensing
- Project Management Training
- Professional Society Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Recruitment Referral Bonus
- Computer Loans
- Employee Incentive Awards
- Wellness Programs (such as on site Weight Watchers meeting; smoking cessation)
- Discounts for Assisted Living Center for Employees & Family
- Discounts for Theater, Museums, Amusement Parks
Invitation to Individuals with Disabilities to Self Identity
H2M Labs, Inc. is committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified disabled individuals. If you have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity and would like to be considered under our affirmative action program, please tell us. You may inform us of your desire to benefit under the program after a conditional offer of employment is made and/or at any time thereafter. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not adversely affect whether an applicant is hired or subject an employee to discharge or disciplinary treatment. Information obtained will be kept confidential, except that (i) supervisors and managers may be informed regarding restrictions on the work or duties of disabled individuals and necessary accommodations; (ii) first-aid and safety personnel will be informed, to the extent appropriate, of conditions that might require emergency treatment; and (iii) representatives of federal and state agencies may review such records, as required.
If you are disabled, we would like to include you under our Affirmative Action Plan. It would assist us if you tell us about (1) any special methods, skills and procedures which qualify you for jobs that you might not otherwise be able to perform because of your disability, so that you will be considered for any position of that kind, and (2) the accommodations which we could make which would enable you to perform the essential functions of your job properly and safely, including special equipment, changes in the physical layout of the job, elimination of certain duties relating to the job, or other accommodations. To participate, please contact the human resources department. Employees and applicants may request to see copies of the affirmative action plan during regular business hours from the human resources department.
Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
H2M has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. To assure full implementation of this equal employment policy, we will take steps to assure that:
- Persons are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, veteran's status, age, disability, sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or any other equally protected personal characteristic.
- All other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs and recall from lay offs, access to training, education, tuition assistance and social recreation programs are administered without regard to race, religion, color, veteran's status, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, or any other equally protected personal characteristic or disability.
- Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion or discrimination because they have: (1) filed a complaint; (2) assisted or participated in an investigation, compliance review hearing or any other activity related to the administration of any federal, state or local law requiring equal employment opportunity; (3) opposed any act or practice made unlawful by any federal, state or local law requiring equal opportunity or (4) exercised any other right protected by federal, state or local law requiring equal opportunity.
I have appointed the Director of Human Resources to take on the responsibilities of EEO Coordinator. As EEO Coordinator, she will be responsible for the day to day implementation and monitoring of this Affirmative Action Plan. As part of that responsibility, she will periodically analyze the Company's personnel actions and their effects to insure compliance with our equal employment policy.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about this policy or would like to be considered under our Affirmative Action Plan, please see the Director of Human Resources during regular business hours.
I have reviewed and fully endorse our Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity program. In closing, I ask the continued assistance and support of all of the Company's personnel to attain our objective of equal employment opportunity for all.
President/CEO of H2M Group