H2M Labs is an employee-owned, full-service environmental testing laboratory. We have a long-standing history of experience and quality, and we are always striving to meet and exceed the needs of our clients. H2M Labs is accredited in accordance with the National Environmental Laboratory Approval Program (NELAP) and multi-state certified in solids and hazardous waste, air and emissions, and potable and non-potable water. Below you will find a listing of our current state certifications.
If you are unable to find the information you need or if you have questions, please contact our Project Management team. We would be happy to assist you.
- State of Connecticut, Department of Public Health
- Department of Defense (DoD-ELAP) ISO/IEC 17025:2005, Certificate of Accreditation
- Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule 3 (UCMR) PT Study Approval
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Maryland, Department of the Environment, Water Supply Program
- State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Department of Health
- State of New Hampshire, Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New York State Department of Health, Wadsworth Center (potable water)
- New York State Department of Health, Wadsworth Center (non-potable water)
- New York State Department of Health, Wadsworth Center (solid and hazardous waste)
- New York State Department of Health, Wadsworth Center (air and emissions)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Protection